Friday, May 3, 2013

Return of the Movie Quote Contest

I haven't done one of these in awhile...so here goes.  I have ten quotes below.  They all have a common connection.  The title of each movie is worth 1 point, and the actor (s) or actress who spoke the line is worth one point (in this case, quotes 1 and 10 are spoken by bit actors, so those are only worth one point, since I don't know that names of the actors who spoke the lines, while number 7 is spoken by two different actors, so that question can be worth 3 points total).  If you guess the connection between all of the quotes, I will make that worth 5 points.  Here are the rules:

-You have to get your answers to me via email (losbascoms@me.com) or private Facebook message.  If you put your answers in the comment section, others can see them and I will delete them.  I will take answers until Friday, May 10 at 9PM Minneapolis time.
-NO GOOGLING OT LOOKING UP ANSWERS...this is meant to test your brain without help :)
-The winner will get a $10 Trader Joe's gift card.

GOOD LUCK

1.  "Say it ain't so Joe"

2.  "Do you have a kiss for Daddy?"

3.  "I didn't kill my wife!"

4.  "Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable, or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

5.  "I'll have a drink."

6.  "Could you describe the ruckus?"

7.  "We're on a mission from God."

8.  "I like the mass better in Latin.  It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying."

9.  "4 Jacks...you owe me 15 grand pal"

10.  "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!"


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Mike! I deleted your comment because I haven't given the answers yet...e-mail your answers to me a losbascoms@me.com...and let me know if you have guesses as to what actor spoke the line...that's worth points too....also, make a guess on the connection!

      Delete