Friday, May 10, 2013

Movie Quote Contest answers

Thanks for all who participated!!!  I got 11 entries, and I know many more of  you peaked in and gave it a try!  Thanks a lot.  I want to do more of these, because people respond really well, and more people check into my little blog world.  The winner this month was my old buddy Josh from High School youth group days...he got 16 points on the quiz.  He guessed several of the quotes correctly and the actors who spoke them, plus he guessed what all the quotes have in common...I had a couple other people guess the connection as well.

Here are the answers:

CONNECTION:  All of these movies are set in or around the city of Chicago.

1.  "Say it ain't so Joe"- "Eight Men Out"

2.  "Do you have a kiss for Daddy?"-Matthew Broderick, "Ferrie Bueller's Day Off."

3.  "I didn't kill my wife!"-Harrison Ford, "The Fugitive"

4.  "Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable, or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"-John Cusack, "High Fidelity"

5.  "I'll have a drink."-Kevin Costner, "The Untouchables"

6.  "Could you describe the ruckus?"-Anthony Michael Hall, "The Breakfast Club"

7.  "We're on a mission from God."-Dan Akroyd and John Belushi, "The Blues Brothers"

8.  "I like the mass better in Latin.  It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying."  Glynis Johns, "While You Were Sleeping"

9.  "4 Jacks...you owe me 15 grand pal"-Paul Newman, "The Sting"

10.  "YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!"-"Planes, Trains and Automobiles"











Thanks for playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment