Saturday, May 12, 2012

MOVIE QUOTE ANSWERS

So...two people scored 11 points.  My old friend from high school Josh W. and none other than my mother (appropriate with tomorrow being Mother's Day).  I can't think of a good tie breaker (note to self for next time-think of a tie breaker), so I'll send out a gift card to each of them.  Thanks to everyone who participated-I'll put up another one again soon.  Here are the answers:

1) "Ah, hell no, I did not leave the South Side for this!"-Tim Meadows-Mean Girls

2) "We'll always have Paris"-Humphrey Bogart-Casablanca

3)  "Keep Your friends close, and your enemies closer." -Al Pacino-The Godfather Part 2

4)  "I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen."-John Cusack-Say Anything

5)  "Look...I'm givin' out wings!!"-Sheldon Leonard-It's A Wonderful Life

6)  "I do enjoy the taste of a good burger!"-Samuel L. Jackson-Pulp Fiction

7)  "Ramming speed..."-Jack Hawkins-Ben Hur

8)  "You idiot, in the Latin alphabet Jehovah begins with an I!"-Harrison Ford-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

9)  "What do you think I am, dumb or something?"-Jean Hagen-Singin' in the Rain

10)  "Congratulations to you Mickey."-Leopold Stokowski-Fantasia

No comments:

Post a Comment