Friday, November 30, 2012

December Movie Quiz

Here's another quiz folks.  The theme here is movies that are set at Christmas.  The normal rules apply.  Each quote is worth two points, 1 point for naming the movie from which the quote comes, and 1 point for naming the actor or actress who uttered the line (two different people uttered number 7 so that one is worth 3).  As I continue to post other articles, I will continue to still advertise this one, because I would like to have the deadline for it be December 14 at 9PM, so that gives everyone 2 weeks.  The normal rules apply:  please either e-mail you responses to me (losbascoms@mac.com) or send me a private Facebook or Twitter message.  This will guarantee that no one else sees your answers.  If you put your answers in the comment section of my blog, I will delete them.  Also, PLEASE DO NOT SEARCH FOR YOUR ANSWERS...this is a quiz, not a scavenger hunt.  Since it's Christmas time, I'll sweeten the pot just a bit this month...the winner gets a $15 gift card this time.  Good luck, and have fun!


1.  "Bright light, bright light!!"

2.  "You sit on a throne of lies."

3.  "A lovely cheese pizza just for me."

4.  "Kids: Don't buy drugs...become a pop star and they give them to you for free!"

5.  "You're not a bad mother...just a barking lunatic!!!"

6.  "Welcome to the party pal!!!"

7.  "Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to..."

8.  "It's nothing sir, just a small compound fracture..."

9.  "You use my own words against me."

10.  "Mr Martini, how about some wine?"


No comments:

Post a Comment