Saturday, August 11, 2012

Taking a break from the social network

I have had a great year and a half writing this blog.  I want to keep doing it.  However, I want to escape the social network for awhile, and since Facebook and Twitter are the main ways I get my readers, I would expect that even though I may write entries, I will not get many readers.  Feel free to check back in anyway, as I may write as the spirit hits. 

It has been a very emotional summer, and this blog has been a small part of me getting back to normal.  The barrage of information, opinions and negativity (especially as it pertains to the election) on social media is making me want to take a break from Facebook and Twitter.  I hope some of you will still visit this sight without prompting from those two places.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joel!
    I was wondering where you went.
    I know what you mean re: the election. I may have to have another tech fast.
    See ya!
    - Tammy the baker.

    ReplyDelete