Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Movie Quote Quiz: BASEBALL

The baseball season is winding down, so I thought it would be a good time to bring out some quotes from some great baseball movies.  There are 9 quotes here (appropriate)...each respondent gets 1 point for giving me the name of the movie, and 1 point for giving me the name of the performer who uttered the line.  I will take responses for until August 31at 9PM.  The winner will get a $10 Trader Joe's gift card (I always get them out, though more promptly some months than others :)  ).  PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESPONSES TO ME at losbascoms@mac.com.  Do not leave answers in the comments section...others will see them  GOOD LUCK!!!

"Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth."

"How can you not be romantic about baseball?"

"We don't need no middle aged rookies."

"What are you grinnin' at, you ghost?"

"We got ourselves a natural disaster!"

"There's no crying in baseball!!!"

"Um, you know Ben...I didn't realize how big this Red Sox thing is with you."

"Whatever Lola wants..."

"People will come Ray..."

3 comments:

  1. I think I know more of this genre than your other quizzes, but probably still not enough to come close to winning. I {heart} baseball movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, since I'm not on Facebook and twitter, I probably won't get as many entries-just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quiz! I only know a couple of them though, so I don't think I will bother entering.

    ReplyDelete