Saturday, July 28, 2012

July Movie Quiz Answers

For those of you who didn't just look up the answers after sending them, here are the answers to the trivia quiz...the winner was my friend Susan from Trader Joe's.  I got a total of 12 entries, and in the end, there were a lot of people near the top.  Susan scored 35 out of 40 points.  We'll do it again next month!  Congrats to Susan!!!


1) "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Clark Gable, Gone With the WInd

2) "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"  Marlon Brando, The Godfather

3)  "I coulda had class.  I coulda been a contender."  Marlon Brando, On the Waterfront

4)  "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."  Judy Garland, Wizard of Oz

5)  "Here's looking at you kid." Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca

6)  "Go ahead, make my day." Clint Eastwood, Sudden Impact

7)  "All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close up." Gloria Swanson, Sunset Blvd.

8)  "May the force be with you."  Harrison Ford, Star Wars-Most guessed Alec Guiness, but Harrison Ford uttered it first

9)  "Fasten your seat belts.  It's going to be a bumpy night."  Bette Davis, All About Eve

10)  "You talkin' to me?"  Robert DeNiro, Taxi Driver

11)  "What we have here is failure to communicate."  Strother Martin, Cool Hand Luke

12)  "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."  Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now

13)  "Love means never having to say your sorry."  Ali McGraw, Love Story

14)  "The stuff dreams are made of." Humphrey Bogart, Maltese Falcon

15)  "ET phone home." Henry Thomas or Patti Walsh (voice of ET), E.T.---I had to be lenient with this one

16)  "They call me Mister Tibbs!"  Sydney Poitier, In the Heat of the Night

17)  "Rosebud" Orson Welles, Citizen Kane

18)  "Made it Ma!  Top of the world!"  James Cagney, White Heat

19)  "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore."  Peter Finch, Network

20)  "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."  Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca

No comments:

Post a Comment