Monday, June 11, 2012

80's MOVIE QUOTES ANSWERS

Thanks to everyone who participated.  The winner was my old friend Laura down in Georgia.  She got 15 points!  Here are the answers...stay tuned for another contest soon!


1)  "So that's how it is in that family."-Jeffery Jones, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2)  "I'll have what she's having."-Rob Reiner's mother, When Harry Met Sally

3)  "Who said life is fair...where is that written?  Life isn't always fair." Peter Falk, Princess Bride

4)  "I think the problem was that we had Stonehenge monument in danger of being crushed by a dwarf." Michael McKean, This is Spinal Tap

5)  "I just want to tell you both...good luck, we're all counting on you." Leslie Nielsen, Airplane!

6)  "Make like a tree, and get out of here." Tom Wilson, Back to the Future

7)  "Welcome to Indiana basketball..." Gene Hackman, Hoosiers   

8)  "Could you...describe the ruckus sir?" Anthony Michael Hall, Breakfast Club

9)  "THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!" Steve Martin, Planes, Trains

10)  "'The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.'  'Or the one'."-Leonard Nimoy and WIlliam Shatner, Wrath of Khan

11)  "I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free."-Shirley MacLaine, Steel Magnolias

12)  "Laugh it up, fuzzball."-Harrison Ford, The Empire Strikes Back

13)  "Why am I doing this?  Because I'm a villain...pure and simple."  Charles Grodin, The Great Muppet Caper.

No comments:

Post a Comment