Sunday, February 26, 2012

OSCAR TRIVIA CONTEST

I did a little research, and I have a few questions.  You can e-mail your answers to me at losbascoms@mac.com.  I am trusting my participants to not use the internet, so that everyone is answering with the same standard.  If you put your answers in the comments, others will see it.  I'll throw in a $10 Trader Joe's gift card for the winner.  Have fun.

With a total of 11 oscars each, what 3 films are tied for winning the most oscars?

What are the 3 movies to win the "Big Five" at the oscars (Best picture, Director, Actor, Actress and Screenplay)?

What actor has won the most Oscars for acting?

What actress has won the most Oscars for acting?

Which director has won the most Oscars for directing?

What individual holds the record for winning the most Oscars overall?

Which actor or actress has the most nominations for acting?

For which film did Alfred Hitchcock win the best director Oscar?

1 comment: