Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quote answers

Thanks to everyone who participated in my movie quote contest. I will notify the winner myself, but she got 4 of them right!

Here are the anwers:

1. You'll meet them all again on their long journey to the middle. "Almost Famous"

2. What are you, a lawyer? "Rushmore"

3. Pop quiz hotshot. "Speed"

4. First medicinal wine from a teaspoon, then beer from a bottle. "The Music Man"

5. Son...kick their butt. "Hoosiers"

6. A laugh can be a very powerful thing. "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"

7. I don't want a cookie! "All The President's Men"

8. That's impossible, they're on instruments! "Airplane"

9. It's all part of life's rich pageant. "A Shot in the Dark"

10. Come along Mrs. Thornhill.... "North By Northwest"

11. "I now declare this bridge open" "Hard Day's Night"

12. If you don't have something nice to say, come sit by me. "Steel Magnolias"

13. Mordecai! "Royal Tennenbaums"

No comments:

Post a Comment