Friday, August 5, 2011

MOVIE QUOTE CONTEST!!!!

Let's have some fun! These are 15 last lines from some of my favorite movies...get your answers to me via comments or face book. Whoever gets the most right wins a prize I will later reveal. I am trusting my readers to not cheat by looking on the internet for answers-I knew all these by heart, though on one or two I did look them up to get them exactly right....have fun!! And, if I got one or two words wrong, please, have mercy :)

1. "Let's see what else is on...yeah, where's the TV Guide?"

2. "She wouldn't hurt a fly"

3. "He's my brother"

4. "Son of a b***h, he stole my line."

5. "Louie, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

6. "Two more months..."

7. "No, it's for me."

8. "How much does it pay?"

9. "Maybe it was Utah..."

10. "As you wish."

11. "Yes...I can see now."

12. "You're a swine."

13. "That'll Do..."

14. "That's The Dumbest Thing I've ever heard."

15. "I'll be right here."

2 comments:

  1. 1. Truman Show
    2.
    3.
    4. Good Will Hunting
    5. Cassablanca
    6.
    7. The Lives of Others
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13. Babe
    14.
    15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Return of the Jedi
    10. Princess Bride
    13. Babe
    14. What's up Doc
    15. E.T.

    That's it for me....

    ReplyDelete